Update your own information
1. Go to phonebook.fiu.edu and search for yourself.
2. Update your information by clicking on the  link in your card.
3. The link will take you to MyFIU Employee Self Service. Once there, verify your phone numbers and contact information. Make sure the check boxes under “Publish in Phonebook” are set according to your preferences.
4. You may also choose to add an Alias, or Nickname to your phonebook entry to allow users to search by that name instead.
5. Next, update your location information for each position you hold. This information is validated by the official building data coming from Academic Space Management.
6. Make sure to choose a primary location and check the “Publish in Phonebook” checkbox according to your preferences.
7. If you work for a certain unit within the parent department, you can specify it in the “Additional Department Information” section.
8. Look up the department unit and associate it with your phonebook entry. (Instructions on how to create Department Units are at the end of this document).
9. Verify your phonebook profile and click on the “Publish in Phonebook” button at the bottom of the page. Visit phonebook.fiu.edu again and your information should be immediately updated.